Membership Has Its Privileges – Especially When It’s Free!
Our main goal at NonprofitMarketingGuide.com is to provide training and mentoring for nonprofits who have small communications staffs and budgets, but big enthusiasm and ideas. While we think our All-Access Pass is the most affordable and comprehensive nonprofit marketing training you can find, we understand that some of you don’t have a budget at all for marketing, communications and fundraising training.
That’s where our Free Membership level comes in.
With one simple registration you get:
Free E-Books and Downloads:
- 25 Metaphors Nonprofits Can Use to Get Their Messages Across – and the Decrepit Dozen to Avoid
- No More Fundraising Thermometers!
- The First 100 Days of Your New Nonprofit Marketing Job
- The Nonprofit Email Marketing Guide: Seven Steps to Better Email Fundraising and Communications
- Social Media Cheat Sheet: The One-Pager
*The 2013 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report will be available to Free Members in January. You get both the 2012 report and webinar now.
Free Recorded Webinars:
- Content Creation Strategies for Nonprofits
- How to Write a Great Nonprofit Elevator Pitch
Weekly Tips Email Newsletter and More
Kathy Covey of Cat Adoption Team says:
“Kivi, I want to thank you and everyone at Nonprofit Marketing Guide.com. I work for an organization that has small budget and there is nothing set aside for professional education and growth. The information you and your team provides for free has really helped me stay on top of the ever changing world of nonprofit marketing.”
Join your other 5,610 nonprofit colleagues who are free members – register now!