What Does Raise Awareness Really Mean Anyway? [FREE Webinar]
Executive directors and especially boards of directors love for you to “raise awareness” about your cause.
But what does that really mean anyway?
Surely not a massive, multimedia advertising campaign like corporate America would do, because you don’t have that kind of a budget.
And surely not a door-to-door canvassing campaign like politicians do, because you don’t have an army of volunteers.
Being told to simply “raise awareness” is frustrating because it is a very broad and largely undefined goal.
There are, in fact, many things you can do — on a budget — to get the job done. And I am leading a free webinar on September 3rd, 1:00- 2:00 pm Eastern, to show you how you can please the higher ups without making yourself crazy or breaking your budget.
During this FREE webinar, you’ll learn how to take the “raise awareness” mandate and run with it by:
- Figuring out what “raising awareness” really means for your organization.
- Taking that broad goal and turning it into more concrete actions that are easier for you (and everyone around you) to understand.
- Creating a “quick and dirty” plan that is strategic and meaningful, and yet specific enough to guide your day to day work.
- Picking from a menu of classic low-budget “awareness raising” tactics.
- Deciding how to measure your “awareness raising” progress without a budget for public opinion polling.
- How to Respond When They Ask You to “Raise Awareness” — a Tip Sheet for Nonprofit Communicators
- 20 Ways to Raise Awareness on a Budget
Can’t see the form? Try This