Happy Holidays! It’s that time of year where we show our readers some love with some FREE goodies.
You don’t have to spend 100+ hours creating a long annual report that only your board members and close friends will read (and let’s be honest, they’ll just say they read it.).
Instead, use common sense, save your nonprofit huge amounts of time and money, and create something people will actually look at.
Go Short with Your Annual Report in 2016
On Demand Webinar + Tip Sheets
During this free recorded webinar, you’ll see scores of real examples of short annual reports in these formats:
- 1, 2, and 4-Page Reports
- Videos under 2 Minutes
We’ll also . . .
- Help you make the case for going short
- Show you how to streamline the financial information
- Discuss how to handle the donor list, since you may need to cut it
BONUS! You’ll also receive the following downloads:
- Why You Should “Go Short”
- Tips for Two-Page or Four-Page Nonprofit Annual Reports
- Tips for Infographic Nonprofit Annual Reports
- Tips for Video Nonprofit Annual Reports
Looking for someone to keep up with best practices and the latest trends in nonprofit marketing and fundraising? We have you covered 24/7/365 with an Annual All-Access Pass. Now on sale for only $499. That’s a savings of $200 off the regular price and comes out to less than $10 a week. Sale ends January 6th, 2017.