Planning Your Editorial Calendar This Year
We’ve always known what a difference an editorial calendar makes.
Our Trends Report research shows that nonprofits with effective communications are three times as likely to use an editorial calendar as those who say their communications are ineffective.
Effective communicators are also twice as likely to invest significant time into editorial planning as ineffective ones.
So what are you waiting for?
It’s time to own your job and get a grip on your communications plan.
We can help with our next Nonprofit Marketing Accelerator:
February 8 – March 15, 2017
During this six-week Nonprofit Marketing Accelerator coaching program, you’ll design and build an editorial calendar for your nonprofit’s communications.
- Working directly with Kivi and with other participants through the process of deciding your strategy, doing the work, and delivering a final product.
- Weekly group coaching calls
- Private Facebook Group where you can share ideas and solve problems with others who are working on their editorial calendars.
- Worksheets, checklists, recordings, examples, and other materials to help you make good decisions throughout the Accelerator.
There’s plenty you can’t control about 2017.
Take charge of the one thing you can: how you approach your communications workload.
During the Accelerator, we’ll help you . . .
- Decide on key factors that should drive your editorial decisions.
- Decide the right mix of communications channels and how often you should use them.
- Pick the right editorial calendar format and software.
- Set up your calendar so it makes you smarter and more strategic.
- Handle common pitfalls moving forward.
- Show off your calendar and celebrate your success!
BONUSES! In addition to the training and coaching, you’ll also get:
- 10 Editorial Calendar Templates for Nonprofits [E-book]
- Everything You Need to about Editorial Calendars in 2017 [Webinar]
- Beyond December: Raise Money Throughout the Year with These Seasonal Fundraising Campaigns [Webinar]
Best of all, you can participate in the Accelerator as a team. Your $600 registration fee includes six weeks of training and coaching for up to three people from your staff.
The program starts tomorrow.