Spruce Up Your Donation Pages (and Make More Money!)
You have less than 25 seconds to make a good impression on first-time visitors to your website.
You can’t just add a “Donate” button to your nonprofit’s website and expect it to be successful.
If your website needs help, then you’re in luck!
Tom Ahern, fundraising and copywriting expert, is presenting a two-part webinar series next week only on donor-centered websites:
Two-Part Webinar Series
Tuesday, July 25th and Thursday, July 27th
1:00 p.m. Eastern (10:00 a.m. Pacific)
Recordings available if you can’t attend live, but you must sign up before we close registration at 12:45 P.M. Eastern Time on July 25th. We do not sell recordings after an event.
During this training, you will learn how to:
- Welcome strangers into your donor family
- Retain far more new donors
- End up with far more major donors
- Lead first-time visitors toward monthly giving
PLEASE NOTE: This course is NOT about website technology, choosing the right content management system (CMS), payment processor, or other back-end technology solutions.
Many online gifts are impulse purchases. So any number of things can detract a potential donor from completing the donation:
- What you say and how you say it
- The images and graphics you use
- What information you ask for
- The check-out experience
Like all of your communications, your website needs to focus on your potential donor.
Do you know the answers to these questions:
- What do potential donors want to see when they visit your website?
- What do they require in order to complete the online giving process?
- How can you reduce the irritations that can cause them to abandon the idea of giving?
You should if you want to create a Donor-Centered Website! Tom Ahern can help you answer those very questions next week.
This will be the only time this series is offered in 2017. Join us next week for Writing a Donor-Centered Website with Tom Ahern.
- Part 1 begins on Tuesday, July 25th at 1:00 p.m. Eastern (10:00 a.m. Pacific).
You can attend just this webinar for $99 and learn the basics of making a great first impression on website visitors.
- Part 2 is the next day, Thursday, July 27th at the same time.
Attend both webinars for $199 and learn everything you need to know about making an impression and how to guide your visitors toward monthly giving.