Here are the Top 10 Blog Posts published by Nonprofit Marketing Guide in 2017, according to Google Analytics page views:
- 126 Email Subject Line Ideas for Your #GivingTuesday Campaigns by Kerri Karvetski
- 5 Clever Online Engagement Ideas for Nonprofits by Kerri Karvetski
- How to Get Program Staff to Use Your Editorial Calendar by Kivi Leroux Miller
- 4 Smart Ways to Use Thank You Videos in Nonprofit Fundraising by Kerri Karvetski
- 7 Planning Steps for a Short Annual Report by Kivi Leroux Miller
- Nonprofit Comms Team Size, Budget and Salary [Infographic] #NPCOMM2017 by Kivi Leroux Miller
- 8 Productivity Practices You Might Want to Try by Kivi Leroux Miller
- How to Define Roles on Communications Projects by Kivi Leroux Miller
- 3 Realistic Social Media New Year’s Resolutions for Nonprofits by Kerri Karvetski
- Simple Rules, Part I: How to Make Better and Faster #NpComm Decisions by Kivi Leroux Miller
These posts were top performers the month they were published, but didn’t make the Top Ten for the year.
- A 2017 Media Relations Calendar for Resource-Strapped Nonprofits by Peter Panepento
- Do I Have to Keep Producing This Crappy Newsletter? by Kivi Leroux Miller
- 5 Strategies for Using Social Media for Media Relations by Peter Panepento
- PR Pick-Up Lines: Starting a Relationship With Your Favorite Reporter by Peter Panepento
- Measuring Your Communications Effectiveness: 3 Concepts to Keep in Mind by Kivi Leroux Miller
- How Nonprofits Can Use Text Messaging by Alexa Lemzy
- Creating a Thank-You Video in a Day – How This Nonprofit Did It by Angela Crist
Thanks everyone for continuing to read our blog, and stay tuned next week for the Week of Freebies!
If you don’t want to miss out on the freebies or next year’s Top Ten, subscribe to the blog and receive our posts directly to your inbox. You can subscribe using the form at the top left of this post.