You need help navigating the ever-changing world of nonprofit communications, marketing and fundraising. But you're also extremely busy and need different options to learn - whether it's reading an e-book, watching a video, attending a live webinar, and just asking a quick question.
That's what the Nonprofit Marketing Guide All-Access Pass delivers -- and more!
The All-Access Pass lets you attend all of our live webinars (including those presented at CharityHowTo), watch recorded webinars, and download all of our e-books and other Pass Holder-exclusive resources.
Learn Everything You Need to Know
to Get the Job Done Right
Learn from the Best in the Business
We don't invite just anyone to teach at Nonprofit Marketing Guide. They have to be smart and practical and interesting and fully in touch with the needs of nonprofit communications professionals.
In 2015, both Tom Ahern (direct mail fundraising and donor communications genius) and Kerri Karvetski (online fundraising and social media maven) will be back with new and updated training. Nancy Schwartz is also joining the team to share her strategy, messaging, and branding brilliance with you. Kivi Leroux Miller will bring you content marketing, editorial planning, and the best practices for e-newsletters, annual reports, and more. Kristina Leroux will help you put everything you learn to work by facilitating our Feedback and Fine-Tuning Sessions, where you discuss your work with the experts.
New Training in 2015
We are working on some great new training for 2015, including a new set of self-paced e-courses.
Here's a sample of what you can expect for new training in just the first quarter of 2015:
- Finding Your Audience on Social Media
- Thank You Videos and Other Visuals for Donors
- Scripting Your Annual Report Video
- Right-Things, Right-Now Marketing Planning: Craft a One-Page Plan to Drive the Actions You Need
- Holy Hashtags! How to Use Hashtags for Conversation, Campaigns, and Recruitment
Later in the year, we'll introduce some new certificate programs too, which Pass Holders can work on for free.
Connect with Others Doing the Same Kind of Work
Have a Question about Something
You Are Working on?
Our private All-Access Pass Holders Facebook Group is full of other nonprofit communicators just like you. It's the perfect place to ask questions, share resources, or just vent your frustrations to a sympathetic audience!
For 2015, we've asked three of your fellow Pass Holders to moderate the group: Tami Ruckman of Eliada Homes in North Carolina, Anysa Holder of Easter Seals New Jersey, and Leili Khalessi of RedRover, based in California.
The All-Access Pass also includes:
Useful, Informative, and Engaging Training
Your All-Access Pass includes 8-12 live webinars per quarter (that's nearly 40 webinars per year) covering the communications, marketing, and fundraising challenges small nonprofits and communications departments of one are facing today. Webinars are interactive and packed with practical how-tos you can use right away. (a $750+ value per quarter)
Access to the Recordings within 48 Hours
Your All-Access Pass includes webinar recordings available to you within 48 hours of the live events. This way our training always fits your schedule. (a $350+ value per quarter)
Formats That Fit Your Busy Lifestyle
We provide video recordings of all of our training, as well as MP3 of the audio only and PDFs of the slides, if you want a more portable format to take with you on your commute or to the gym. (a $200+ value per quarter)
24/7 Access to the Last Three Months of Training Too
We always have at least the last three months of recordings available in our Recording Archive for All-Access Pass Holders -- accessible 24/7 -- which means you really get access to six months of training with the quarterly All-Access Pass. (a $350+ value per quarter)
Share Training with Your Office Mates
Watch live trainings and recordings together or take turns attending live events. You can share your All-Access Pass with others in your office, as long they work for the same organization, they are in the same physical location, and you only connect to a live webinar through one computer (i.e. everyone should gather around one computer or watch together in conference room with a projector. Multiple connections to live events on one pass are not allowed.) (a $300+ value per quarter)
E-Books on Writing Annual Reports, Content Marketing, and More
You also get free access to our e-books, including "How to Write a Nonprofit Annual Report," the "DIY Nonprofit Communications Audit Kit," and "The First 100 Days of Your New Nonprofit Marketing Job." (a $100+ value)
Private Consultations with Kivi as Needed at Discounted Rates
You can book as many 30-minute consultations as you need, via conference calls or online meetings, with Kivi Leroux Miller to get one-on-one consultations on your projects, feedback on your ideas, etc. for just $75 per consultation. These Office Hours Appointments are available to All-Access Pass Holders only. There is no other way to book these short, quick-turnaround appointments with Kivi. (a $300+ value per quarter)
Weekly Email Updates
You won't miss a thing because we send All-Access Pass Holders a special weekly update reminding you about upcoming training, new resources on the site, and Pass-Holder Only Specials. (a $100+ value)
What You Get With the All-Access Pass Today:
- How to Create a Nonprofit Annual Report
- How to Do Your Own Nonprofit Communications Audit
- 20 Essentials for Your Nonprofit E-Newsletter
- 50 Fill-in-the-Blank Headlines
- Self-Assessment for Relevant Messaging
- Editorial Calendar Worksheet
- Many More!
Live Webinars in September
- Taming Your Editorial Calendar
Live Webinars in October
- Year-End Online Fundraising Campaigns
Live Webinars in November
- Thank You Letters That Inspire Future Gifts
- Marketing Bequests: The Delicate Art of Asking for That Final Gift
- Feedback and Fine-Tuning: Year-End Campaigns
Webinar Archive (Contains last 3 months of recordings):
- Facebook Ads for Nonprofits - Going Beyond Just Boosting Posts
- Donor Newsletters That Raise More Money, Part 1
- Do Your Own Nonprofit Communications Audit
- Writing a Donor Centered Website, Part 1
- Writing Successful Direct Mail Appeal Letters In-House, Part 1
- Awesome Appeals: A Step-by-Step Guide to Writing Better Fundraising Emails
- Smart Nonprofit Marketing: Advice and Hacks for Working Faster, But Not Harder!
- Writing a Fabulous Case for Support, Part 1
- Learn to Shape Pitch-Perfect Messages that Move Your People to Act Now
- How to Master Facebook's News Feed Algorithm to Boost Your Content
- Thought Leadership for Nonprofits
- And more!
This package is worth nearly $3,000/quarter, ($12,000 per year) but we make it available to you for only $199 for three months!
(Why? Because we love small nonprofits and that's who we want to serve. Thus our insanely affordable pricing.)
|Order Quarterly Pass Now|
Save over 20% with the Annual All-Access Pass.