Based on the feedback we have received from you, our awesome community of nonprofit marketers and fundraisers, we have created the best training deal available for busy nonprofits with small communications departments!
The All-Access Pass lets you attend all of our live webinars (including those presented at CharityHowTo), watch recorded webinars, and download all of our e-books and other Pass Holder-exclusive resources.
If you have to do it in your job as a nonprofit communicator, it's our goal to have the training and tips to get you started!
More Advanced Training (While Keeping the Basics Too)
In addition to the webinars we host at NonprofitMarketingGuide.com, you can continue to RSVP to attend any webinar Kivi presents for our training partner, CharityHowTo.com, for free.
We are now presenting more two-part webinars with the first being a more basic approach to better communications and marketing, while the second looks at more advanced ways to achieve your goals.
We will break down topics such as:
- Annual Reports
- Donor Thank You Letters
- Social Media Startegies
- Email Newsletters
This lets us provide more comprehensive sessions to both newer marketers and those of you with more experience, instead of trying to do it all in a single webinar.
More One-on-One Time with Experts
Kerri Karvetski joined our team in early 2014, and Kristina will play a more active role in working with new nonprofit marketers too. We have even more of our popular "Feedback and Fine Tuning" sessions with top experts in nonprofit marketing and fundraising. That means we can give each of our Pass Holders more individual attention in 2014.
More Worksheets and At-Your-Own-Pace Training
You told us that you'd love more worksheets, examples, templates, short videos, and other resources to help you improve your communications at your own pace. We are developing those materials for Pass Holders on a wide variety of topics.
More Online Fundraising and Social Media Training
According to our surveys, your top training priority was creating successful online campaigns. Kerri will be developing new training in early 2014 including Advanced Social Media Strategies: Running Campaigns and Building Engagement on Multiple Social Networks and other Pass Holder-exclusive downloads and worksheets on social media and online fundraising.
More Diverse Topics
- How to Raise Awareness for Your Cause on a Budget
- Email List Segmenting: Strategies to Increase Open Rates, Motivate Action, and Build Engagement
- Overworked or Underworked? Reasonable Marketing Plans for One Person
The All-Access Pass also includes:
Useful, Informative, and Engaging Training
Your All-Access Pass includes 8-12 live webinars per quarter (that's nearly 40 webinars per year) covering the communications, marketing, and fundraising challenges small nonprofits and communications departments of one are facing today. Webinars are interactive and packed with practical how-tos you can use right away. (a $750+ value per quarter)
Access to the Recordings within 48 Hours
Your All-Access Pass includes webinar recordings available to you within 48 hours of the live events. This way our training always fits your schedule. (a $350+ value per quarter)
Formats That Fit Your Busy Lifestyle
We provide video recordings of all of our training, as well as MP3 of the audio only and PDFs of the slides, if you want a more portable format to take with you on your commute or to the gym. (a $200+ value per quarter)
24/7 Access to the Last Three Months of Training Too
We always have at least the last three months of recordings available in our Recording Archive for All-Access Pass Holders -- accessible 24/7 -- which means you really get access to six months of training with the quarterly All-Access Pass. (a $350+ value per quarter)
Share Training with Your Office Mates
Watch live trainings and recordings together or take turns attending live events. You can share your All-Access Pass with others in your office, as long they work for the same organization, they are in the same physical location, and you only connect to a live webinar through one computer (i.e. everyone should gather around one computer or watch together in conference room with a projector. Multiple connections to live events on one pass are not allowed.) (a $300+ value per quarter)
E-Books on Writing Annual Reports, Content Marketing, and More
You also get free access to our e-books, including "How to Write a Nonprofit Annual Report," the "DIY Nonprofit Communications Audit Kit," and "The First 100 Days of Your New Nonprofit Marketing Job." (a $100+ value)
Private Consultations with Kivi as Needed at Discounted Rates
You can book as many 30-minute consultations as you need, via conference calls or online meetings, with Kivi Leroux Miller to get one-on-one consultations on your projects, feedback on your ideas, etc. for just $75 per consultation. These Office Hours Appointments are available to All-Access Pass Holders only. There is no other way to book these short, quick-turnaround appointments with Kivi. (a $300+ value per quarter)
Weekly Email Updates
You won't miss a thing because we send All-Access Pass Holders a special weekly update reminding you about upcoming training, new resources on the site, and Pass-Holder Only Specials. (a $100+ value)
What You Get With the All-Access Pass Today:
- How to Create a Nonprofit Annual Report
- How to Do Your Own Nonprofit Communications Audit
- 20 Essentials for Your Nonprofit E-Newsletter
- 50 Fill-in-the-Blank Headlines
- Self-Assessment for Relevant Messaging
- Editorial Calendar Worksheet
- Many More!
Live Webinars in October
- Getting Ready for Giving Tuesday: Tips to Run a Successful Campaign
- Donor Thank You Basics: Thank You Letters That Inspire Future Gifts
Live Webinars in November
- Donor Thank You Basics: Thank You Letters That Inspire Future Gifts
- Feedback and Fine-Tuning Session: Giving Tuesday
- Writing Direct Mail Appeal Letters In-House
- Feedback and Fine-Tuning Session: Thank You Letters
Live Webinars in December
- Written Nonprofit Annual Reports That Donors Will Actually Read
- Donor Newsletters That Raise More Money
Webinar Archive (Contains last 3 months of recordings):
- Creating a 12-Month Community Engagement and Fundraising Plan Part 1: Calendars That Connect
- How to Measure Your Nonprofit's Marketing Success
- Writing Short: How to Write Subject Lines, Tweets, Headlines, Facebook Updates and More
- Feedback and Fine-Tuning Session: Social Media Updates
- Feedback and Fine-Tuning Session: Storytelling
- Email Newsletters for Nonprofits Part II: Writing and Designing Great E-Newsletters
- Email Newsletters for Nonprofits Part I: Strategies to Make the Most of Your E-Newsletter
- Writing Successful Direct Mail In-House
- Writing a Fabulous Case for Support Part I: The Executive Summary
- Overworked or Underworked? Reasonable Nonprofit Marketing Plans That One Person Can Handle
- Getting Started with Donor Newsletters
This package is worth nearly $3,000/quarter, ($12,000 per year) but we make it available to you for only $199 for three months!
(Why? Because we love small nonprofits and that's who we want to serve. Thus our insanely affordable pricing.)
|Order Quarterly Pass Now||
Save 20% with the Annual All-Access Pass.