We have a special series of webinar recordings called the Social Media Starter Kit, which are taught by Kivi Leroux Miller and Kerri Karvetski for All-Access Pass Holders.
The Social Media Starter Kit includes these webinars:
- Getting Beyond the Like: Social Media Engagement Strategies for Nonprofits (Kivi)
- Facebook Pages for Nonprofits (Kerri)
- Facebook Apps, Ads, and More for Nonprofits (Kerri)
- Twitter and LinkedIn for Nonprofits (Kerri)
- Google+ and Pinterest for Nonprofits (Kerri)
Social Media Essentials
This social media cheat sheet will help you put strategy into your social media outreach. Just fill out the form below to receive the pdf.
Social Media Makeovers
During our Feedback and Fine-Tuning Sessions on social media, experts like John Haydon and Kerri Karvetski will look at your social media networks and let you know what looks good and what could use some tweaking.
Kivi’s Articles and Blog Posts on Social Media for Nonprofits
- A Social Media Strategy for Nonprofits
- Is Your Nonprofit Flunking Out on Facebook?
- Social Media Policies of Nonprofits
- Tools to Speed Up Your Pace & Save Time with Social Media
- What’s the Buzz? Find Out Who’s Talking About Your Organization and Issues Online
- Seven Ways Social Media Improves Accountability
- How Small Nonprofits Can Raise Money on Facebook