We teach a special series of webinars called the Social Media Starter Kit, which are taught by Kivi Leroux Miller and Kerri Karvetski for All-Access Pass Holders.
The Social Media Starter Kit includes these webinars (always available as recordings if they aren't on the current live schedule):
- Getting Beyond the Like: Social Media Engagement Strategies for Nonprofits (Kivi)
- Facebook Pages for Nonprofits (Kerri)
- Facebook Apps, Ads, and More for Nonprofits (Kerri)
- Twitter and LinkedIn for Nonprofits (Kerri)
- Google+ and Pinterest for Nonprofits (Kerri)
Social Media Essentials
Kivi's Articles and Blog Posts on Social Media for Nonprofits
- A Social Media Strategy for Nonprofits
- Is Your Nonprofit Flunking Out on Facebook?
- Social Media Policies of Nonprofits
- Tools to Speed Up Your Pace & Save Time with Social Media
- What's the Buzz? Find Out Who's Talking About Your Organization and Issues Online
- Seven Ways Social Media Improves Accountability
- How Small Nonprofits Can Raise Money on Facebook