This webinar is included with an All-Access Pass or you can pay the single $50 registration fee.
For many savvy nonprofits, Facebook ads are becoming the most inexpensive and most effective type of advertising.
In this 60-minute webinar, you'll learn how to enhance your current online fundraising strategy with Facebook and Instagram ads.
Two Ways to Attend:
Single event registration or via the All-Access Pass Program
If you have an All-Access Training Pass, this webinar is included at no additional charge and you can register on your All-Access Pass Dashboard.
Did you know by using Facebook and Instagram ads properly, you can grow your email list, enhance email marketing campaigns, re-engage past donors, and acquire new donors?
To make the most of Facebook and Instagram ads, you need to learn how to use the latest and greatest features to reach specific Facebook users with highly relevant ads about your nonprofit. And you need to learn the strategies and tactics that let you target:
- People who like your Facebook Page but aren’t on your email list.
- People who visited your donation page but didn’t donate.
- Donors whose most recent gift was over a year ago.
- People who share similar interests with your donors.
- People who recently watched one of your Facebook Page videos.
- And more…
Join nonprofit digital marketing expert, John Haydon, as he shows you how to use Facebook ads to raise more money for your nonprofit.
During this 90-minute webinar, you'll learn:
- 5 reasons why ads work or don't work for your nonprofit
- How to create a Facebook Ad campaign that aligns with your fundraising strategy
- How to use Custom Audiences to reach previous and current donors
- How to launch your Facebook Ad campaign
- How to target your best audience
- How to write headlines and ad copy that convert
- How to create ad images that grab attention
- How to optimize your ad campaigns
- How to manage your ad campaign from your mobile device
- And more...
Registration for this webinar also includes these 5 bonus resources:
- Facebook Ad Campaign Workbook and Template [PDF DOWNLOAD]
- Create a Facebook Pixel to Retarget Website Visitors and Track Conversions [VIDEO TUTORIAL]
- How to Create Custom Audiences of People in Your Database [VIDEO TUTORIAL]
- How to Create Custom Audiences Comprised of Website Visitors [VIDEO TUTORIAL]
- How to Create Custom Audiences People Who Engage With Your Facebook Page [VIDEO TUTORIAL]
Presented by John Haydon, Founder of Inbound Zombie.
John is one of the most sought-after digital marketing experts for nonprofits and charities. He has helped hundreds of nonprofits realize their best marketing and fundraising results. John has spoken at the Nonprofit Technology Conference, New England Federation of Human Societies, New Media Expo, BBCon, Social Media 4 Nonprofits, AFP New Jersey, and various regional conferences throughout the United States and Canada. He is is the author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies and Facebook Marketing All-In-One, and is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, Social Media Today, and npEngage.
P.S. This webinar will be recorded and available to watch for two weeks, but you must register BEFORE the webinar begins.