Wednesday, June 26, 2013
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. Eastern
(10:00 - 11:00 a.m. Pacific)
Can’t make this time? No worries! All-Access Pass Holders get access to the recording within 48 hours of the live event. Recordings are then available in the Webinar Archive for 3 months.
Your organization would be thriving if you could just get some help. More people would know about the work you do, understand it, and support it. You'd have all the volunteers, clients, donors, and advocates you needed. The media and decisionmakers would call you, instead of you begging for their attention. If only you had more marketing staff . . .
. . . Or you could stop daydreaming and start working with what you have right in front of you: Your current co-workers and board of directors.
We'll review how to
- Talk about marketing in terms other staff can appreciate
- Help people see that they are already marketing your organization every time they talk it
- Create systems that make helping you a cinch (rather than a pain)
- Let staff do it their way while still achieving your goals
- Give your staff the support, training, and encouragement they need
You'll leave the webinar ready to turn your marketing department of one into a marketing team of many.
Kivi Leroux Miller, president of Nonprofit Marketing Guide.com, will teach this webinar.