I’ve published the preliminary schedule for the 2009 Nonprofit Marketing Guide Webinar Series. Full descriptions and registration links are coming soon.
I’m negotiating with several speakers, so we’ll be adding even more to the schedule in the coming weeks. During several weeks, we’ll host two webinars, making your All-Access Pass even more valuable.
Thanks to everyone who completed the recent survey on which topics you wanted to see on the schedule. The top five topics were
– Creating Evangelists: How to Excite and Motivate Your Supporters Online (scheduled for February 17, featuring John Kenyon)
– How to Position Your Nonprofit as an Expert Source (scheduled for January 22)
– Building an Online Community of Supporters (still working on scheduling this one)
– Best Practices in Nonprofit Communications (scheduled for March 5)
– Nonprofit Marketing with Next to No Budget (scheduled for March 10)
I’ve randomly selected five survey participants to receive a free webinar pass (if your name is here, check your email box).
Marilyn Minor, Community Service Foundation
Lauren Massie, Winslow Therapeutic Center
Linda Swarner, Kenai Peninsula Food Bank
Sonia Singh, Arizona Women’s Education and Employment
Alexandra Pierschalla, Center for Resilient Cities
Thanks to everyone who completed the survey!