Nearly 400 people voted on the topic for our next Nonprofit Marketing Guide free webinar, and 61% of you picked “Content Creation Strategies: Making the Most of Your Writing, Photos, and More.” So that’s what we are offering on July 23 at 1:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. PT).
Register now – 249 people already have! It’s free, but you must pre-register.
Even if you can’t join us live, go ahead and register and you’ll get the links to the recordings 48 hours after the live event.
Here’s what we will cover:
- Why an editorial calendar is the lithium for your content creation mania (you’ll get sample templates for several different kinds of editorial calendars)
- Where to get ideas for new content (you’ll be surprised how much you have once you know where to look)
- Setting realistic goals for yourself and prioritizing which content to create first
- Using technology to speed up your content creation and distribution (and watching for tech pitfalls that can slow you down)
- How to recycle what you create into different formats – and for different audiences
- Ways to organize everything so you can find it and reuse it later
- How to recruit other people to generate content for you (and how to be a kind but decisive editor when they do)
Register now to reserve your space (at the pace we are going, I’ll have to close registration before the 23rd).