Our September E-Clinic is all about getting your nonprofit and good cause more media exposure, and registration is now open!
During this month-long e-clinic, you’ll get the training and coaching you need to learn how to get the media interested in your organization and your cause today. You’ll get the basic media training that all nonprofit communicators should have, but just as importantly, you’ll get up-to-the-minute takes on what nonprofits need to be doing right now to get their stories published and produced by the media at both the local and national levels.
The “Get More Media Attention for Your Cause” E-Clinic includes three training sessions, two coaching Q & A calls, and two e-guide downloads:
- How to Be an Effective Spokesperson for Your Nonprofit
- Getting the Media to Love You and Your Good Cause
- How to Be Seen as the Go-to Expert in Your Field
Coaching Q & A Calls on
- Understanding What the National Press Corps Needs
- Pitching Your Ideas
E-Guide Downloads on
- The Pizza Party Quick-Start Media Plan
- 50 Ideas to Get Media Attention for Your Nonprofit
We are limiting this e-clinic to 40 participants, so get the details and register today!
P.S. The first live session is on Wednesday, September 8, but we are recording all of the sessions, so don’t worry if you can’t attend some of them live. You’ll get access to the recordings within 48 hours of the live event.