I’ll be teaching several different e-clinics in 2011. These are small group sessions (usually limited to 12-15 people) that include several webinars, a private wiki and discussion board where you can share and network with other participants, and personal coaching with me to improve your skills. They are a great way to get some hands-on training and direct, supportive feedback on your work. They are usually $299 per person.
I’m planning on offering these five topics:
- 20 Days to More Powerful Nonprofit Writing (January)
- Storytelling for Nonprofits (March)
- Freelance Writing for Nonprofit Clients – For Consultants and Freelance Writers (Late Spring)
- Creating and Managing Your Content (Summer)
- Creating an Annual Report Supporters Love (Fall)
I may offer some of these twice, but for now, they are on the schedule just once in 2011.
I will open up registration first to those of you who let me know in advance that you are interested by getting on the Early Bird List for an E-Clinic.