Kerri Karvetski is a wonderful nonprofit copywriter and online strategist (and she also teaches the webinars in our Social Media Starter Kit series). I recently interviewed Kerri for some tips on how to put together a good online fundraising campaign.
Kerri’s Campaign Tips:
- Develop a Story Arc with Multiple Emails
- Set Public Goals with Your Audience
- Mix Cultivation Asks with Fundraising Asks within Your Story Arc
- Integrate with Other Channels (Email, Direct Mail, Social Media, Events, etc.)
- Send a Thank You at End with Update on Goals
What tips can you share from successful campaigns?