I am excited to announce that my book, Content Marketing for Nonprofits: A Communications Map for Engaging Your Community, Becoming a Favorite Cause, and Raising More Money, is now available for pre-order! (Amazon)
Today we are also launching the companion website, Content Marketing for Nonprofits.com.
This book will show you how to design and implement a content marketing strategy that will attract people to your cause, rather than begging for their attention or interrupting them with communications.
Inside you’ll find:
- An eye-opening look at how nonprofit marketing and fundraising is changing, and the perils of not quickly adapting
- Up-to-date guidance on communicating in a fast-paced, multichannel world
- How to make big-picture strategic decisions about your content, followed by pragmatic and doable tactics on everything from editorial calendars to repurposing content
- Real-world examples from 100+ nonprofits of all sizes and missions
Exclusive Sneak Peek and Bonuses If You Pre-Order
The book is set to be released in late August, but if you pre-order by July 30th (Amazon), you’ll get these goodies too:
- Free Invitation Only Webinar where I will discuss key points from the book
- An Advance Copy of Chapter One
- Big Picture Communications Timeline Worksheet
- Core Topics List Worksheet
- Editorial Calendar Decisions Worksheet