Working on Christmas Eve? Or just checking your work email and blogs? We hope to make your day a little brighter with some free stuff! Over the next several days, we will be conducting a book giveaway for our readers. So whether you are stuck at work or a nonprofit marketing geek who still reads blogs on vacation (like us), join us and win!
We will be releasing our 2014 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report on January 7. This report is based on survey results from over 2,100 nonprofits. In the report you’ll learn:
- Which communications tools are very important, somewhat important and not important at all to nonprofits in 2014
- Whether nonprofit communicators feel underworked or overworked
- What social media channels nonprofits are most likely to experiment with
- What types of content nonprofits will spend most of your time producing
- How often to send direct mail and email
- What are the biggest marketing challenges
- What scares and what excites nonprofits about 2014
Survey takers will be the first to receive the report, but you can request a copy too. Just fill out the form below:
Can’t see the form? Try this.
Request your copy of the 2014 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report by Friday, December 26th and you will be entered to win. Winners will be randomly picked from form submissions completed on this page OR on the 2014 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report home page between today and Friday, December 26th.
We’ll take tomorrow off, but we’ll be back on Thursday and Friday with more giveaways!
Books we will be giving away include:
- Facebook Marketing for Dummies by John Haydon, Paul Dunay and Richard Krueger
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard by Chip Heath, and Dan Heath
- Blah Blah Blah: What to Do When Words Don’t Work by Dan Roam
- Giving 2.0: Transform Your Giving and Our World by Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen
- Guerrilla Marketing for Nonprofits: 250 Tactics to Promote, Recruit, Motivate, and Raise More Money by Jay Conrad Levinson, Frank Adkins, and Chris Forbes
- The PayPal Official Insider Guide to Online Fundraising by Jon Ann Lindsey
- Managing Technology to Meet Your Mission from NTEN