Starting in just a few hours, we are kicking off a great quarter of training on everything from fundraising appeals – both direct mail and email – to Facebook Ads and donation pages to working smarter in general.
We’re also working with some of the smartest trainers around like Tom Ahern, John Haydon, and Nancy Schwartz who not only know their stuff, but also know how to teach in a fun and relevant way.
Let’s take a look at what we have scheduled so far* for our Weekly Webinar Series over the next 3 months:
- TODAY! July 14: Writing Successful Direct Mail Appeal Letters In-House, Part 1 with Tom Ahern. You can raise more money with your direct mail appeal letter.
- July 16: AWESOME APPEALS: A Step-by-Step Guide to Writing Better Fundraising Emails with Kerri Karvetski. Keep your email fundraising appeals from falling flat.
- July 23: Feedback and Fine-Tuning Session: Messages with Nancy Schwartz. Find out what works and what doesn’t with your nonprofit’s messaging.
- July 30: Smart Nonprofit Marketing: Advice and Hacks for Working Faster, But Not Harder! with Kivi Leroux Miller. Learn how to work faster and smarter and more effectively.
- August 11: Writing a Donor Centered Websites, Part 1 with Tom Ahern. Learn how to create a donation page that gets visitors to give.
- August 26: How to Do Your Own Nonprofit Communications Audit with Kivi Leroux Miller. Find out what works with your communnications and learn how to chart a strategic, reasonable course forward. (Includes the Nonprofit Communications Audit Kit – a $40 value)
- September 3: Facebook Ads for Nonprofits – Going Beyond Just Boosting Posts with John Haydon. Learn how to create a Facebook Ad campaign that gets results.
- September 8: Donor Newsletters That Raise More Money, Part 1 with Tom Ahern. Most donor newsletters don’t even break even – learn how to make so much more with yours.
*We’re still finalizing some webinars so stay tuned for more updates to the schedule!
You can register for most of these individually by visiting the Weekly Webinar Series homepage, but if you want to get the very best deal and attend ALL of the webinars here, purchase the Quarterly All-Access Pass for only $199.
You not only get to attend all of these webinars, but you also get access to webinar recordings from the past 3 months, e-books, and other downloadable resources.
Are we missing any topics? Share what you would like to see on the webinar schedule below.