With our All-Access Training Pass, you get the latest training on a wide variety of topics – from annual reports, direct mail, and thank you letters to websites, email, and social media.
Take a look at these live webinars coming up in the next several weeks:
- How to Tame Your Wild and Unwieldy Nonprofit Editorial Calendar (Includes new e-book 10 Editorial Calendar Templates for Nonprofits.)
- The Beginner’s Guide to Planning a Successful Year-End Online Fundraising Campaign
- Marketing Bequests: The Delicate Art of Asking for That Final Gift
- Thank You Letters That Inspire Future Gifts
- Feedback and Fine-Tuning Session: Year-End Online Campaigns
- How to Create an Annual Report People Will Actually Read
But It’s More Than Just Live Webinars!
We know you have a hectic schedule that doesn’t always let you attend our live webinars. No problem!
You also get 24/7 access to webinar recordings, checklists, reports, e-books, and our new e-courses with the All-Access Training Pass.
We ALWAYS record our live webinars and keep them in our Webinar Archive for 3 months so you can watch at your convenience. And our Pass Library contains all our e-books and other downloads.
So whether it’s 1:00 in the morning, 7:00 at night, or RIGHT NOW, these resources are there for you.
- Facebook Ads for Nonprofits – Going Beyond Just Boosting Posts (Webinar Recording)
- Scripting Your Nonprofit Thank You Videos (E-Course)
- How to Create a Nonprofit Annual Report (E-Book)
- Awesome Appeals: A Step-by-Step Guide to Writing Better Fundraising Emails (Webinar Recording)
- One-Page Nonprofit Marketing Plan (Worksheet)
- 20 Ways to Raise Awareness on a Budget (Download)
- How to Do Your Own Nonprofit Communications Audit (E-Book Kit)
Could You Use a Support Group, Too?
It’s tough to know whether you are on the right track especially when you don’t have any buy-in or support from your Eds or board members.
Use the All-Access Pass Private Facebook Group to ask questions, get advice, or just vent. It’s full of nonprofit communicators just like you AND industry experts that are there to help and support you.
We hope you’ll join us!
Quarterly Passes are $199 and an Annual Pass is $599. (Considering a single registration to a live webinar starts at $79, the All-Access Training Pass is a great deal!)