How do you regularly update your community?
Email and social, right?
But if your email and social media strategies aren’t in sync, you are missing out on important connections!
It’s time to integrate your strategies and bring it all together.
That’s what we’ll help you do with our next Nonprofit Marketing Accelerator:
Updating Your Community:
How to Get Great Results from
Your E-Newsletters and Social Media
April 19th – May 24th
During this special six-week crash course we’ll help you . . .
- Clarify the WHY and the WHAT of your e-newsletter and social media.
- Decide WHO your e-newsletter and social media are really for, and HOW OFTEN you should send and post.
- Integrate and sync up your email and social media lists.
- Learn how to create better content faster and share it wisely.
- Master the art and science of writing short.
- Put it all into practice and celebrate your success!
The Nonprofit Marketing Accelerators allow you to send three people from your staff so you can attend and learn as a team.
How It Works
During the weekly group coaching calls and via the private Facebook Group, you will work directly with Kivi Leroux Miller and other participants through the process of deciding your strategy and doing the work.
You’ll also get worksheets, checklists, recordings, and other materials to help you make better decisions during the program.
You’ll also get to attend, at no additional cost, Kerri Karvetski’s webinar, From Summer to Spring: Digital Engagement Ideas To Engage Your Audience Year Round (normally $50), Kivi’s two-part webinar series on email newsletters (normally $199), as well as her webinar on repurposing content (normally $20).
Space is limited and this is the only time this accelerator will be offered in 2017.