FOR BLOG READERS AND EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS ONLY!
Save $200 off our Annual All-Access Pass now through July 7, 2017, by entering promo code HOTSAVINGS at checkout.
We are only mentioning this code in our blog posts and emails. You won’t find it on the All-Access Pass homepage.
What you get with the All-Access Pass:
- Attend all of our live training webinars in the Training Webinar Series
- Watch recorded webinars from the past three months in the Webinar Archive
- Download Weekly Time-Savers (worksheets, templates, and more)
- Access resources in the Pass Library
- Receive support and advice from experts and peers in our Private Facebook Group
- Other opportunities and savings for Pass Holders only
Upcoming Live Webinars:
- NEW! How to Measure the Effectiveness of Your Email, Ads and Social Media with Google Analytics with Eric Squair
- Writing Donor-Centered Websites, Parts 1 and 2 with Tom Ahern
- Thought Leadership for Nonprofits: Marketing to Build Authority and Share Expertise with Kivi Leroux Miller
- NEW! The Right Ways and Wrong Ways for Communications and Fundraising Staff to Work Together with Kivi Leroux Miller
- NEW! What Reporters Really Want: Building Media Relationships That Get Real Results with Peter Panepento
- NEW! Navigating the Media Relations Trifecta of Earned, Paid and Owned Media with Antionette Kerr
- Tweet Like a Boss: How Nonprofit CEOs Use Twitter to Lead and Inspire with Kerri Karvetski
- Marketing Bequests: The Delicate Art of Asking for That Final Gift with Tom Ahern
How to Get Your Pass:
- Click any of the links in this blog post including this one
- Find the Get Your All-Access Pass Now button and click it
- Create the password you’ll use to access all of your Pass Holder Benefits.
- Under the “Order Summary” section, enter promo code HOTSAVINGS (all caps) and click the “Apply” button
- Select your payment method and enter your payment info
- Check your email for a Welcome Email from me
- Start using your All-Access Pass immediately!
Email me email@example.com and I will be happy to help!