Do your fundraising and communications staffs work together well?
It can be a challenge to get everyone on the same page. Especially if neither department has a clear understanding of what the other one is trying to do.
It’s a problem we hear a lot, so that’s we’ve developed a BRAND NEW WEBINAR with the help of Mark Rovner who has worked with organizations such as the World Wildlife Fund, the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Southern Poverty Law Center, and the Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation.
TOMORROW, August 17th
1:00 P.M. Eastern (10:00 A.M Pacific)
A recording of this webinar will be available if you can’t attend live, but you must sign up before we close registration at 12:45 P.M. Eastern Time the day of the webinar. We do not sell recordings after an event.
During this 60-minute webinar, Kivi and Mark will give you:
- Straight talk on the conflicts between both groups.
- Several examples of where priorities often clash.
- Success stories where collaboration is working well.
- Five things fundraising need to understand about communications
- Five things communicators need to understand about fundraising
- Six ways to bridge the gap between departments
Kivi and Mark have coached a lot of fundraisers and marketers over the years so they have heard it all. This webinar is sure to be lively as well as informative!