It’s our most popular download of the year: The Annual Nonprofit Communications Trends Report.
We answer the burning questions that nonprofit communications pros have about their work and their colleagues in the sector.
Our ability to produce this report is entirely dependent on your participation in the annual survey, which is now online.
This year, we’ll be answering these and other questions.
- How effective do nonprofit communicators feel on specific goals like community engagement, brand and reputation management, and supporting major donor fundraising?
- How much content does a typical communications team produce, and how often do they use different communications channels?
- How do communications pros rate their skills, including copywriting, graphic design, planning, and analytics?
- How satisfied are communications pros with their workloads and jobs overall?
- How much training are they getting and who’s paying for it?
We also ask several personal and organization demographic questions to look for any interesting differences in the sector.
When you complete the survey, you’ll be invited to a special preview webinar before the report is released.
P.S. Please encourage your nonprofit communications friends to take the survey too at http://npmg.us/2018