Did you see yesterday’s post showing that most nonprofit communicators think their workload is too heavy?
Not a surprise, right?
We’ve been hearing that for a while now, which is why we started developing short, intensive courses with step-by-step coaching. We call these courses Nonprofit Marketing Accelerators.
And our next Accelerator will help you knock out a HUGE to-do on your list: Your Nonprofit Annual Report.
Join us in January as we begin a four-week course with Kivi Leroux Miller designed to help you finish your 2017 Nonprofit Annual Report:
Report Back to Your Community:
Creating a Short Annual Report for 2017
January 10 – 31, 2018
During this four-week Nonprofit Marketing Accelerator coaching program with Kivi Leroux Miller, you’ll create a short annual report that’s ready to distribute in early 2018.
We’ll discuss these formats:
- 2-4 Page Print and PDFs
- 1-2 Minute Videos
During the coaching calls for this four-week course, Kivi will help you:
- Decide what to share in your annual report
- Share your highlights in both words and engaging graphics
- Choose the best format for your report
And here is a breakdown of what we’ll cover each week:
- Week 1: How to Message Your Highlights and Gratitude
- Week 2: Telling the Story of Your Year
- Week 3: Sharing Your Financials and Other Data
- Week 4: Completing Your Creative Brief and Moving into Production
- Inspiration files with over 100 examples of short annual reports
- Free admission to our 60-minute webinar Go Short with Your 2017 Nonprofit Annual Report
- Additional support from Kivi throughout January and February
Registration is $600 and includes up to three team members. But due to the personal attention you’ll receive from Kivi, space is limited.