2018 is shaping up to be a challenging year for nonprofits.
But we’re facing it head on with some great new webinars on tap for next year including a series on inclusive messaging and more advanced strategy-based presentations that help you better make decisions on the fly. (New to nonprofit communications? We got you covered there too with a webinar designed specifically for newbies!)
And with our 2018 All-Access Pass, you won’t miss any of it.
Our Annual All-Access Pass gives you 365 days of access to the best training webinars, exclusive downloads, support from peers, advice from industry experts and more. Pay once and you’re all set for 2018.
So knock one more thing off your to-do list before you leave the office for the holidays and get your All-Access Pass now. You’ll save $200 off the regular price of $699. Sale ends January 5, 2018.
More details on what you get with an All-Access Pass:
- BEST PRACTICES – live webinars, expert coaching, e-books, webinar recordings, and e-courses on more than a dozen topics
- TIME SAVERS – marketing templates, strategies, worksheets all designed to help you get your work done faster, but better
- CALM not BUSY – beyond nonprofit marketing to address communications team management and personal productivity
- ANSWERS and SUPPORT – private Facebook Group with access to other nonprofit communicators as well as the Nonprofit Marketing Guide Experts
- DEEP DISCOUNTS on COACHING – Pass Holders save 33% on Nonprofit Marketing Accelerators.
Interested in the webinars? Check out the BRAND NEW webinar titles we’ve already got lined up (with more to come!):
- How Much Time (and Energy) Do Nonprofits Need to Spend on Google Analytics
- Making Your 2018 Media Strategies G.R.E.A.T
- Everything You Need to Know about Nonprofit Editorial Calendars in 2018, Parts 1 and 2
- CALM not BUSY: How to Effectively Manage Your Nonprofit’s Communications
- From the Swipe File: 25 Nonprofit Communications Examples That Will Inspire Your Own Work
- Build a Better Nonprofit Blog – Simple Steps to Turn Your Boring Blog Into a Powerhouse
- For Newbies Only: What Every New Nonprofit Communications Director Needs to Know
- For Communications Directors Only: How to Create Your Own Professional Development Plan and Get the Job You Want
- The 6 Mistakes that Plague Nonprofit Content – and How to Solve Them
- Inclusive Conversations: The Big Picture
- Inclusive Conversations: How to Talk to Your Boss about Offensive Communications
- Inclusive Conversations: Don’t Call Them That…Language that Divides
- Measuring and Optimizing Your Content Marketing with Google Analytics
- How to Craft High Impact Stories that Engage Donors and Build Their Loyalty, Parts 1 and 2
- “Simple Rules” for Communications Directors: How to Speed Up Decisionmaking, Create Easy Routines, and Get More Done, Painlessly
- Turn Your Executive Director into a Rock Star
- Yes! You Can Become a Media Darling
- Graphic Design How-Tos for Nonprofit Communications Directors
Of course, we’ll still cover our most popular topics too like:
- Annual Reports
- Thanking Donors
- Email Newsletters
- Editorial Calendars
- Media Relations
And Tom Ahern will also be joining us again in 2018 for his awesome webinars on creating donor-centered appeal letters, websites, and more. Pay once and you can attend all of these webinars and more in 2018.
With an All-Access Pass. you’ll have the tools you need to not only do your job well, but thrive in it!
And you can buy it now for only $499 and save $200 off the regular price of $699. Sale ends January 5, 2018.
I know even $499 can be a lot of money for small nonprofits with little to no training budget, but the investment is worth it. If you have questions before jumping in, I would be happy to answer them. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.