We’ve tried to get you thinking about your nonprofit annual report back in November, but we know a lot of you are just too focused on year-end giving to think about it. (We’ll convert you one day though!)
Now it’s January. Your Nonprofit Annual Report needs to go out.
OK, so maybe you have a few excuses like…
- You don’t know where to start
- You don’t know what to include
- You don’t have a lot of time to create it
But all of those excuses (and more) are addressed during our next Marketing Accelerator:
January 10th – 31st
During this four-week Nonprofit Marketing Accelerator coaching program led by Kivi Leroux Miller, you’ll create a short annual report that’s ready to distribute by early 2018.
Space is limited due to the personal attention each team receives. Learn more and claim your spot.
We’ll look at these short formats:
- 2-4 Page Print and PDFs
- 1-2 Minute Videos
Here’s the run-down of what we’ll discuss:
- Week 1: How to Message Your Highlights and Gratitude
- Week 2: Telling the Story of Your Year
- Week 3: Sharing Your Financials and Other Data
- Week 4: Completing Your Creative Brief and Moving Into Production
In addition to the weekly Accelerator calls and materials, you’ll also get access to our Short Annual Report Inspiration Files, with more than 100 examples.
You’ll also get complimentary access to the handouts and recordings from December 7th webinar, “Go Short with Your 2017 Annual Report.”
After the live calls end, you’ll get ongoing support in the Facebook Group until you release your annual report.