FOR BLOG AND NEWSLETTER READERS ONLY!
It’s Kivi’s birthday Saturday, March 31st and to help her celebrate, we are inviting YOU to join our amazing All-Access Pass Holder community (and save $200).
For the next 3 days (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday), you can save $200 off our Annual All-Access Training Pass when you use promo code KIVIBDAY. You must use this promo code at checkout to get the reduced price.
For just $499 you’ll have 365 days of access to our live webinars, recorded webinars, e-books, weekly time-savers, and other resources.
Here is just some of the training you can access right now…
- For Nonprofit Communications Staff Only: How to Create Your Own Professional Development Plan
- Writing a Fabulous Case for Support, Parts 1 and 2
- Inclusive Conversations: Don’t Call Them That…Language that Divides
- Everything You Need to Know about Nonprofit Editorial Calendars in 2018, Parts 1 and 2
- Maximize the Post Gift Glow: The Art of Thanking Donors
- How Much Time (and Energy) Do Nonprofits Need to Spend on Google Analytics
And here is just some of the training you can access over the next 365 days…
- Writing Direct Mail Appeal Letters In-House, Parts 1 and 2
- Building a More Positive Culture of Communications at Your Nonprofit
- The 6 Mistakes that Plague Nonprofit Content (and How to Solve Them)
- Creating Awesome Email Newsletters Parts 1 and 2
- For Newbies Only: What Every New Nonprofit Communications Director Needs to Know
- Donor Newsletters that Raise More Money, Parts 1 and 2
- How to Craft High Impact Stories that Engage Donors and Build Their Loyalty, Parts 1 and 2
- “Simple Rules” for Communications Directors: How to Speed Up Decisionmaking, Create Easy Routines, and Get More Done, Painlessly
- The Communications Director’s Guide to Repurposing Content
- Marketing Bequests: The Art of Asking for That Final Gift
- Measuring and Optimizing Your Content Marketing with Google Analytics
- Your Design Is Full of CRAP: How to Use the Four Principles of Graphic Design to Create Images that Engage Audiences and Make Your Organization Look Good
You could register for each one of these webinars individually, but you’ll pay hundreds more. And this is just a fraction of our webinar schedule.
More than just webinars…
Having an All-Access Pass also lets you download all of our e-books and other time-saving resources and chat with experts and get peer-to-peer advice in our Private Facebook Group.
We hope you’ll join us and be sure to wish Kivi a “Happy Birthday!”
Use promo code KIVIBDAY. You must use this promo code at checkout to get the reduced price.
Sale ends March 31st, 2018 at midnight Eastern Time.
Questions about the Pass? Email me (Kristina).