It’s our most popular download of the year: The Annual Nonprofit Communications Trends Report.
Each year, more than 1,000 nonprofit communicators complete the annual Nonprofit Communications Trends Survey . . . and now it’s time to look ahead to 2019.
The Nonprofit Communications Trends Report is the “go to” source for what’s REALLY happening in the world of nonprofit communications and fundraising. We answer the burning questions that nonprofit communications pros have about their work and their colleagues in the sector.
But our ability to produce this report is entirely dependent on your participation in the annual survey, which is now online.
We know it’s a chunk of time, but it’s worth it! You’ll help us answer questions like these:
- How effective do nonprofit communicators believe they are at achieving specific goals like community engagement and brand management?
- *Which communications strategies are the biggest priorities (e.g., content marketing, advertising, word of mouth marketing, permission-based marketing, etc.)?
- What’s your annual salary?
- How big is your communications team and budget?
- *What types of videos did you create in 2018?
- *What will your next annual report look like?
- *What software do you use for internal messaging and your editorial calendar?
- *Is communications valued as strategic within your nonprofit and is your professional expertise respected?
*These questions are NEW this year.
You want to know the answers to these questions, right? Help us collectively get the answers by taking the 2019 Survey now. You’ll need about 20-25 minutes. All answers are anonymous!
BONUS! When you complete the survey, you’ll be invited to a special preview webinar.
P.S. Please encourage your nonprofit communications friends to take the survey too at http://npmg.us/2019trends