Do you think your email newsletter stinks? Do you hate when it’s time to put it together because you just don’t think it’s worth it?
Stop treating your newsletter this way!
Your organization’s email newsletter has the potential to be a communications powerhouse!
You just need to know the strategies, tactics, and design options that make awesome email newsletters.
Kivi will show you all of that and more during our next webinar series:
Two-Part Webinar Series with Kivi Leroux Miller
February 19th and 21st, 2018
1:00 p.m. Eastern (10 a.m. Pacific)
Registration for this series is $199
(Or register for Part 1 for $119)
(You can also attend both of these webinars and every other training webinar for the next 365 days for only $699 with an All-Access Training Pass.)
Can’t make it live? Registrants will have access to the recordings for two weeks, but you must sign up before we close registration at 12:45 p.m. ET the day of the event. We do not sell recordings after an event has started.
What We’ll Talk About
During this two-part series, we’ll cover:
- How to define the role of your e-newsletter in your broader communications strategy, including who should get what
- How to create an e-newsletter editorial calendar that works –including how often to publish and how long it should be — and how to tweak and refine it over time
- How to repurpose newsletter content across multiple communications channels so you get the most mileage out of your work
- How to avoid the most common strategic mistakes that nonprofits make with e-newsletter communications
- How to identify and fix common mistakes and how very small changes to certain elements of a newsletter can drastically improve its effectiveness
- The importance of microcontent like subject lines and headlines and how to write great ones
- How long your e-newsletter should be
- How to ensure it works well on mobile devices
- …and more!
Kivi will also save time to answer your questions.