If you’re expecting your organization to create your professional development plan, you are making a big mistake.
Nonprofit communications work is constantly evolving, and that means the skills and experiences needed to be effective are changing just as fast.
Join us next week for our next BUDGET-FRIENDLY webinar that will show you how to create a professional development plan that puts you on the path to becoming a highly skilled and experienced communications director :
60-minute webinar with Kivi Leroux Miller
Thursday, March 7th at 1:00 P.M. Eastern (10:00 A.M. Pacific)
If you can’t attend live, you will have access to the recordings for two weeks after the webinar, but you must sign up before we close registration at 12:45 ET on the 7th.
During this 60-minute webinar, Kivi will show you how to create a professional development plan that puts you on the path to success.
What We’ll Talk About…
During this BRAND NEW webinar, you will learn:
- The Skills Communications Directors Need Today
- How to Rate Your Own Skills
- How to Set Goals
- How to Create Your Plan
- How to Make Your Case for Management Support
We’ll also share:
- The Best Free Training for Nonprofit Communications Directors: Which books and blogs to read, which podcasts and thought leaders to follow, and which free webinars to take.
- The Best Paid Training for Nonprofit Communications Directors: Which conferences and training programs are best for nonprofit communicators.
Registration for this webinar is ONLY $20 and includes access to the recordings for two weeks.
I loved the action steps Kivi shared! I also appreciated the understanding of nonprofit culture, what Communication Directors are up against, and reassurance that we don’t need to be stellar at every aspect of the job. I loved this webinar. Thank you! ~ RoiAnn Phillips, Past Webinar Attendee