Boost Your Email Marketing with Google Analytics
If you are only using Google Analytics to track website visitors, you are missing out.
This week’s webinar will show you how GA can give you the insights you need to take your email list growth and engagement to the next level.
Join us and find out how Google Analytics can be an important tool for your email marketing campaigns during this BRAND NEW webinar:
BRAND NEW 60-Minute Webinar with Eric Squair
THIS THURSDAY, April 4, 2019
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Eastern (10 – 11 a.m. Pacific)
You will receive step-by-step instructional screencasts to help you set up Google Analytics to track your email list growth and engagement as soon as your register. We highly recommend you have everything set up before the webinar begins so give yourself time.
Can’t make it live? Registrants will have access to the recordings for two weeks, but you must sign up before we close registration at 12:45 p.m. ET the day of the event. We do not sell recordings after an event has started.
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that can boost your email marketing by showing you where your list growth is coming from and what content engages your subscribers the most.
What We’ll Talk About
By the end of this webinar, you will:
- Understand how to use Google Analytics to measure the impact of your ads, social media, search and incoming links to the growth of your email list.
- Understand how Google Analytics can tell you what your email subscribers do on your website: what content they read, what they ignore.
- Have resources to help you set up Google Analytics to track your Mailchimp or other email platforms.
- Have access to free Google Analytics dashboards that highlight key metrics of your email marketing.
Who Should Participate in This Webinar
This webinar is a good fit for you if:
- You are trying to build and engage with your email list, but need insights into list growth and engagement.
- You have the ability to make minor changes to the email subscription process on your website, or have reliable technical help. The three technical changes should take about 60 minutes to set up.
- While the technical step-by-step screencasts focus on Mailchimp for your email list and WordPress for your website, the setup instructions can be adapted for other platforms.