You can get our Annual All-Access Pass for only $499.
Sale ends July 3rd, 2019.
We know many nonprofits are on a summer fiscal year, and you might need to use this year’s money in the next few days.
Or . . . you might have a new budget starting on July 1.
Or . . . you may just know a good deal when you see one.
Either way, this sale is for you!
Now through July 3, 2019 , you can save $200 off our Annual All-Access Pass . No coupon code to enter. Your savings will show up at checkout.
What you get with the All-Access Pass:
- Attend all of our live training webinars in the Training Webinar Series
- Watch recorded webinars from the past three months in the Webinar Archive
- Enroll in exclusive Online Courses
- Access resources in the Pass Library
- Receive support and advice from experts and peers in our Private Facebook Group
Upcoming Live Webinars:
- Trend Alert: Host an Online Press Conference with Antionette Kerr
- Measuring the Effectiveness of Your Communications Work with Kivi Leroux Miller
- NEW! Internal Communications: Informing and Engaging Your Staff and Board with Kivi Leroux Miller
- Beyond Opens and Clicks: Maintaining a Healthy, Engaged Email List with Kivi Leroux Miller
- NEW! Newsjacking: Your Best Bet for Gaining a TON of Media Coverage with Antionette Kerr
- Marketing Bequests: The Art of Asking for That Final Gift with Tom Ahern
- NEW! Video Strategy: Getting the Most from Your Live and Recorded Videos with Kivi Leroux Miller
- NEW! High-Performing Communications Teams: Taking Your Team to the Next Level with Kivi Leroux Miller
- Creating a Nonprofit Annual Report People Will Actually Read
How to Get Your Pass:
- Click any of the links in this blog post including this one
- Find the Get Your All-Access Pass Now button and click it
- Create the password you’ll use to access all of your Pass Holder Benefits.
- Select your payment method and enter your payment info
- Check your email for a Welcome Email from me
- Start using your All-Access Pass immediately!
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to help!