If you think you can’t prove just how valuable communications work is to your nonprofit’s success, then think again!
Measuring the effectiveness of your communications work can be overwhelming and confusing, but it isn’t impossible by any means.
Join us next week for our next two-part webinar series:
Two-Part Webinar Series Presented by Kivi Leroux Miller
July 23rd and 25th
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET (10:00 – 11:00 a.m. PT)
(Or attend only Part 1 for $119)
Can’t make it live? Registrants will have access to the recordings for two weeks, but you must sign up before we close registration at 12:45 P.M. ET the day of the first event. We do not sell recordings after an event has started.
“Practical, relevant, with tangible next steps for organizations seeking to get to next phase of communications sophistication. One of the only webinars on this topic that truly got to the heart of this work.” – JW, Previous Webinar Attendee.
What We’ll Talk About
During this two-part webinar series, we’ll explain and simplify your measurement choices so you’ll know what really works (and how prove it to everyone else).
In Part 1, we’ll help you understand the different measurement options. You’ll learn about:
- The different communications measurement frameworks.
- Performance versus predictive indicators.
- Relevance to the results.
- Attribution models.
- Team management and marketing maturity.
In Part 2, you’ll learn how to create a customized measurement dashboard for your team. We’ll look at these topics:
- Measurement frameworks for common goals.
- Picking just three key indicators.
- Narrowing the other numbers you track.
- Setting benchmarks and milestones.
- What your dashboard should look like.
Don’t let the idea of measuring your communications work intimidate you.