Here are the Top 10 Blog Posts published by Nonprofit Marketing Guide in 2019, according to Google Analytics page views:
- 27 Communications and Marketing Tactics for Nonprofits
- Six Inclusive Stock Photography Sites Every Nonprofit Should Have Bookmarked
- Five Features Every Nonprofit Annual Report Should Include
- Median Salaries for Nonprofit Communications Directors
- Communications Directors: “Doormat” Isn’t in Your Job Description
- The Seven Writing Styles That All Nonprofit Communicators Should Master
- A Pocket-Sized Annual Report
- Nonprofit Email Newsletter Best Practices and Tips
- The Future of Social Media for Nonprofits? Here’s What I Think
- 5 Creative Examples of Nonprofit Instagram Stories that Engage Supporters
These posts were top performers the month they were published, but didn’t make the Top Ten for the year.
- How Do You Communicate Between Departments?
- What Goes into a Nonprofit Marketing and Communications Plan or Strategy?
- If I Were Launching a Social Media Strategy from Scratch . . .
- 3 Nonprofit Email Unsubscribe Pages That Might Inspire You
- We Are Running an Email Re-Engagement Campaign and People Have Feelings
- How to Take Care of Yourself This Season #NPCOMMLIFE