As we all try to navigate the changes to how we work and live over the next few months or so, creative forms of digital communications will be more important than ever.
You can’t just stop communicating with your supporters despite how hectic everything is right now.
You need to be able to:
- Challenge myths and stereotypes about your mission
- Share insights from your organization’s thought leaders
- Provide public service announcements to your community
- Share voices and stories of the people you serve
Join us for our next BUDGET-FRIENDLY webinar to learn what you need to start your own podcast.
60-Minute Webinar with Antionette Kerr and Erik Jacobson
Thursday, March 19, 2020
1:00 – 2:00 P.M. Eastern (10 – 11 A.M. Pacific)
Can’t make it live? Registrants will have access to the recordings for two weeks, but you must sign up before we close registration at 12:45 P.M. ET the day of the event. We do not sell recordings after an event has started.
Working from home? You can join this webinar from any computer with an internet connection. You just need to have the confirmation or reminder emails with your connection link.
“A must-watch before starting a podcast! The webinar had a good flow, good guidance on identifying purpose, and great tech resources.” ~ RG
What We’ll Talk About
During this 60-minute budget-friendly webinar, you’ll learn:
- Whether launching a podcast is right for your nonprofit
- Tech tips for getting started in a cost-effective way
- Interview strategies
- How to book guests and prepare other staff members for interviews
- Tools for repurposing educational and informational content
We know you don’t always have the budget for training. That’s why we often offer deeply discounted webinars like this one.