Did 2020 just chew up your communications plan and spit it out?
Or did you even have a concrete plan to begin with?
You aren’t alone either way.
Lots of nonprofits had to either throw their plan out once the pandemic hit or they have been winging it for as long as they can remember anyway.
But you won’t get the results you want from your communications program without getting your goals, strategies, objectives, and tactics all worked out.
See if any of these scenarios sound familiar?
- Your strategic plan has big lofty goals and super-specific tactics, but no real guidance in between on strategies or objectives that would help you make good decisions day to day.
- You think you are doing all the right things, but you aren’t entirely sure why you are doing them.
- Your communications team is just going, going, going all the time, putting out content without any concrete goals, strategies, or objectives in place.
- You know you are overworked, but you can’t clearly articulate why it is that you need a bigger team or budget.
- You personally have a communications plan, but no one else at your nonprofit seems to understand why it matters.
If any of that sounded like we have been spying on you, then you need to join us next week for our next two-part webinar series.
Communications Planning That Works: Getting Your Goals, Strategies, Objectives and Tactics Right for the Rest of 2020
Two-Part Webinar Series with Kivi Leroux Miller
Tuesday, June 23rd & Thursday, June 25th
1:00 – 2:00 pm Eastern (10:00 – 11:00 am Pacific)
(You can register for just Part 1 for $119)
After participating in this two-part series, you will understand:
- The most common goals, strategies, objectives and tactics for nonprofit communicators
- How to best combine various goals, strategies, objectives and tactics for success (which ones generally go best together)
- How to customize the goals, strategies, and objectives specifically for your nonprofit
- How to decide within your nonprofit on the best combinations – and which ones should be given top priority — given your specific organizational needs
- How, when and where to document these decisions
- How to track implementation of the plan
When you register, you’ll get free access to the PDF “DIY Print-and-Cut” version of our Nonprofit Communications Strategic Planning Card Deck that will allow you to shuffle through all of the most common nonprofit marketing goals, strategies, objectives and tactics. You can visually mix and match the cards to create the winning hand for your nonprofit.
“My favorite part was the cards! This webinar will give you the terminology in having effective conversations with leadership when it’s time to develop communication goals. You’ll gain peace of mind and most of all clarity in filling in the strategy and objective gaps in your communications plan.” ~ Nyesha McCauley, Previous Webinar Attendee