The people who literally wrote the book on Modern Media Relations for Nonprofits are joining us to help YOU AND YOUR TEAM learn how to create a media strategy that will start getting you headlines.
If you don’t have a media relations plan or your plan just isn’t working, then our next Nonprofit Marketing Accelerator is for you!
EARLY REGISTRATION BONUS: If you register TODAY, you?ll get to participate in tomorrow’s live webinar, Yes! You Can Become a Media Darling, with Antionette Kerr.
September 12 – October 3, 2018
During this four-week Nonprofit Marketing Guide Accelerator Coaching Program, you?ll develop a G.R.E.A.T. [Goal-Oriented, Responsive, Empowered, Attractive and Targeted] media relations strategy for your nonprofit with help from Modern Media Relations for Nonprofits authors Peter Panepento and Antionette Kerr.
With coaching from the best in the industry, and your commitment to getting it done, you can leave the Accelerator with a plan to move forward.
Each week you will have group coaching calls plus unlimited access to a Private Facebook Group where you can share ideas and solve problems with others who are working on their media strategies too. You also get to attend THREE BONUS TRAINING WEBINARS at no additional cost.
Here is what we?ll work on during this program:
- Week 1 Topics: Goals: Your Media Relations North Start
- Week 2 Topics: Responsive: Creating a Two-Way Relationship With Journalists
- Week 3 Topics: Empowered and Attractive: Putting Your Best Face Forward
- Week 4 Topics: Targeted: Putting It All Together
This is an intensive course that runs September 12th through October 3rd. Registration is $600 which includes access for up to three members of your team.
BONUSES! In addition to the weekly Accelerator calls, you will also get complimentary access to the following live training webinars and to the recordings if you can?t attend live:
- Yes! You Can Become a Media Darling with Antionette Kerr (TOMORROW, August 30th)
- Navigating the Media Relations Trifecta of Earned, Paid, and Owned Media with Antionette Kerr (September 13th)
- Turn Your Executive Director into a Media Rock Star with Peter Panepento (September 25th)
Join us and you will leave with a completed Media Relations Communications Plan.
Space is limited due to the personalized attention each nonprofit will receive. Learn more and claim your spot.