Session #8 of our Communications Director Mentoring Program starts July 1, and we are already half-way full.
For the first time, we are offering two tracks, one with a “Fundraising Emphasis” and the other with a “Community Engagement” Emphasis, with a cap of 10 people per track.
The Fundraising Emphasis track will be customized to focus specifically on donor communications.
So, if you are a development director with major communications responsibilities, we’d love to have you in the program!
Here’s what the Fundraising Emphasis includes, in addition to the core marketing materials . . .
- Understanding who your donors are, e.g., creating donor personas
- Messaging throughout the “ask, thank, report” cycle
- Getting your donor communications voice, style, and tone right
- Sketching out your donor communications calendar
- Giving some extra attention to email appeals and website donation pages
- Expanding your fundraising communications team to include your board members
Check out the Communications Director Mentoring Program and let me know if you have any questions in the comments.