Writing is an essential skill for nonprofit communicators from communications directors on down.
Wouldn’t it also be helpful if other staff members could help with storytelling, news reports, or updates from the field?
We have developed a brand new type of coaching program based on our webinar series The 7 Styles of Writing Every Nonprofit Communicator Should Master.
During this program, you’ll get expert writing advice from Kivi Leroux Miller and your peers, while practicing your own coaching skills by giving writing feedback to others.
We kick things off September 10th and 12th with an encore presentation of the 7 writing styles webinar series.
The coaching program runs September 30th – November 22nd and is a “Coach and Be Coached” style that will guarantee great results.
During this new 8-week intensive coaching program, you’ll receive . . .
- Additional mastery-level training on each of the seven writing styles
- Supportive feedback and coaching on your own writing from other nonprofit communications professionals
- Practice coaching others that you can apply within your own organization
- Access to weekly group video calls and links to recording for the calls you miss
- Access to a private library of inspirational examples of great nonprofit writing, additional tips, and more
- Access to a private chat for discussion between live calls
- A certificate upon successful completion of the program
You’ll work with Kivi and the other participants through two different types of video calls.
You’ll have three 60-Minute Pro Tip Calls on Selected Writing Styles and three 90-Minute “Coach and Be Coached” Calls. On both types of calls, we’ll look at draft writing submitted by participants for discussion. Learn more about the Program and the Coaching Calls.
The last two weeks will feature a bonus for submitting your writing samples and actively participating in some of the group calls – Private Coaching Calls with Kivi Leroux Miller. Learn more about the Program and the Participation Bonus.
Space is limited, but all you need to reserve your spot today is a deposit of $450. The balance of $350 is due on or before September 30th. (Or you can pay the $800 in full now)
Learn more about the Program and claim your spot.