We had over 200 people register for last week’s free webinar on how to raise awareness. But if you weren’t one of those 200 people and you struggle with what it means to raise awareness, we still have you covered!
We have a free online course that will help you create a plan for real success (as opposed to vague “awareness” activities that are usually a waste of time).
In this free online, self-paced video course, you’ll learn:
- The five steps to creating an awareness plan that actually works
- What “raising awareness” really means
- How to put awareness raising in the context of other goals, like fundraising or program participation
- The most important questions for any awareness raising campaign
- Our favorite calls to action for awareness campaigns
- How to apply social science research to your campaign so people will participate and remember
- Which communications tactics to use
- How to measure your success
The entire course is free. You just need to sign up for a Free Membership to our Learning Center.
(If you already have a Free Membership with us, then you can access this course on your Student Dashboard. If you don’t see it right away, you can always use the search bar to find whatever you need!)