SPACE IS LIMITED
Do you feel like you are all alone when things go wrong at work?
You aren't alone! Over the last 20 years of supporting nonprofit communications pros, we’ve seen it all!
During this 60-minute budget-friendly webinar, Kivi is going to give you solutions to some of the biggest communications problems in the nonprofit industry.
If you have an All-Access Training Pass, this webinar is included at no additional charge and you can register on your All-Access Pass Dashboard.
When things aren’t working well or something just isn’t quite right at your nonprofit, it can feel like you are the only one in world with that problem.
Trust us - you aren't!
During our latest budget-friendly webinar, we’re going to give you practical solutions to problems we see coming up all the time.
While these solutions won’t necessarily work overnight, they will work over time, and we promise, they’ll be relatively easy to implement. We guarantee they will be easier than continuing to muddle through these problems!
Here are the 10 problems we’ll be addressing in the webinar. Join us for the solutions...
- You have too many ideas coming at you from too many places and everyone expects you to do them all yesterday.
- Social media is taking Way. Too. Much. Of. Your. Time.
- You are a one-person communications shop and fear you will never get it all done.
- Your email open rates are just OK (or falling).
- You finally got approval to hire a consultant/freelancer/intern/junior staff person, but you don’t know where to get sample job descriptions or where to advertise.
- You keep getting asked to “raise awareness” or “make a communications plan” with no further explanation.
- Your co-workers and/or managers can’t meet a deadline to save their lives.
- Your co-workers and/or managers don’t respect your communications expertise.
- Everything is an urgent priority, but in reality, none of it feels particularly strategic.
- Your new board member has corporate marketing experience and thinks you are doing your job wrong.
If two or more of these feel all too familiar, you can’t afford to miss this webinar!
This webinar will be led by Kivi Leroux Miller.
Kivi Leroux Miller is the founder and CEO of Nonprofit Marketing Guide, where she helps nonprofit communications professionals learn their jobs and love their jobs through a variety of training and coaching programs.
She is the award-winning author of three books, as well as a popular blog:
CALM not BUSY: How to Manage Your Nonprofit's Communications for Great Results (2018, Bold & Bright Media)
Content Marketing for Nonprofits: A Communications Map for Engaging Your Community, Becoming a Favorite Cause, and Raising More Money (2013, Jossey-Bass). ** WINNER of the 2014 Terry McAdam Book Award **
The Nonprofit Marketing Guide: High-Impact, Low-Cost Ways to Build Support for Your Good Cause" (2010, Jossey-Bass)
Kivi is also a popular keynote, workshop, and webinar presenter, speaking dozens of times each year. She is also the co-founder of Bold & Bright Media.
After many years in the San Francisco Bay Area and Washington, DC, Kivi gave up big city life to raise a family in rural North Carolina with her husband, two daughters, two cats, and countless backyard wildlife. She enjoys writing; gardening; volunteering with Girl Scouts, her church, and her local farmers market; hiking; vegetarian cooking; and teaching her kids how to bake.
P.S. This webinar will be recorded and available to watch for two weeks, but you must register 15 MINUTES BEFORE the webinar begins.