Writing an annual report for your nonprofit organization is a great idea. Annual reports can help in many ways. They can
- communicate not just your activities, but your accomplishments during the past year;
- convince existing supporters that their funds are being well spent and help you raise money by attracting new donors;
- educate community leaders and influential decisionmakers about your work on important issues;
- recognize special people including donors and volunteers; and
- serve as a historical record of your progress.