"Kivi, I want to thank you and everyone at Nonprofit Marketing Guide.com. I work for an organization that has small budget and there is nothing set aside for professional education and growth. The information you and your team provides for free has really helped me stay on top of the ever changing world of nonprofit marketing." Kathy Covey, Cat Adoption Team
JUST ADDED TO THE FREE LEARNING CENTER!
On Demand Webinar:
How to Be More CALM and Less BUSY Right Now: Advice for Nonprofits on Managing Communications During the Coronavirus Pandemic
We've Added MORE to Your Free Membership!
We've created a new way for you to manage your professional development called the Five Levels of Communications Effectiveness.
After more than a decade of training and coaching nonprofit communicators like you and compiling groundbreaking research on the profession via our annual Nonprofit Communications Trends Reports, we are now able to see the path that nonprofit communicators most often follow as they grow both personally and professionally in their jobs.
We've labeled these five levels (1) Beginner, (2) Capable, (3) Skilled, (4) Advanced, and (5) Expert. We've developed a very simple quiz to estimate your level. It's only two questions!
We have created several new self-paced, online courses for each level. Some of the online courses available to Free Members are:
- Creating a Re-Engagement Campaign
- Creating an Email Welcome Series
- Social Media Basics
- Content Marketing Basics
- 20 Days to More Powerful Writing
- 15 Days to More Inspiring, Engaging Email Newsletters
- Understanding Communications Measurement Frameworks
Once you have taken the quiz, you will receive a customized training plan that will recommend which of our self-paced online courses will work best for your level. (You can also enroll in any free courses regardless of your level.)
Answer Two Questions Now So We Can Estimate Your Training Level and Give You Access to Your Customized Training Plan
In addition to the new customized plan featuring your online courses, you will also have access to the Free Learning Center.
Free E-Books and Downloads:
- The First 100 Days of Your New Nonprofit Marketing Job
- The Annual Nonprofit Communications Trends Report
- 25 Metaphors Nonprofits Can Use to Get Their Messages Across - and the Decrepit Dozen to Avoid
- No More Fundraising Thermometers!
- Storybanking and Photobanking: How to Organize Stories and Images at Your Nonprofit
- 20 Dos and Don'ts of Nonprofit Thank You Letters
- Multi-Channel Fundraising Campaign Worksheet
- How to Use Hashtags to Promote Your Cause
Free On-Demand Webinars:
- How to Be More CALM and Less BUSY Right Now: Advice for Nonprofits on Managing Communications During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2020 Nonprofit Communications Trends
- Level Up Your Nonprofit Marketing: A Five-Step Guide to Increasing Your Effectiveness
- From the Swipe File: 25 Nonprofit Communications Examples That Will Inspire Your Own Work
- What Every Newbie and Accidental Nonprofit Communications Director Needs to Know Now
- Thought Leadership for Nonprofits: Marketing to Build Your Authority and Share Expertise
Weekly tips and updates on what you need to know:
- Subscription to Kivi's Weekly Nonprofit Marketing Tips E-Newsletter (or Register for This Newsletter Only)
Take the Quiz Now to Receive Your Customized Training Plan