SPACE IS LIMITED
Getting everyone at your organization on the same page is difficult enough normally.
During this 60-minute budget-friendly webinar, we’ll share ideas and examples to help you overcome the most common issues you have working with your co-workers and managers.
If you have an All-Access Training Pass, this webinar is included at no additional charge and you can register on your Personal Dashboard.
Collaboration is the C in our CALM not BUSY method.
It all sounds good in theory, but wow, can it be hard to do consistently!
That was true even before the pandemic, and now with many people working at home, new issues are arising even in organizations where collaboration used to be natural and easy. One urgent request or emergency can send all of your best intentions and planning out the window.
During this brand-new webinar, we’ll give you lots of ideas and share experiences from other nonprofits who have overcome collaboration challenges with coworkers and managers.
We’ll look at these seven scenarios specifically . . .
- You have big projects that need your attention, but you keep getting pulled into other people’s work.
- With everyone working at home, your boss or colleagues now communicate all day, every day, and even on weekends.
- Your hours are being cut back, but the assigned workload isn’t.
- You work for someone who is visionary, but who is also very disorganized and/or frequently changes their mind.
- You can’t get the information you need from the right people to do your job well, including program staff or senior executives.
- You are in a new job or have been given new leeway to do the comms work, but don’t know where to start to be the most strategic.
- Your to-do list is completely out of control and coworkers and managers keep piling it on.
If two or more of these situations feel all too familiar, you can’t afford to miss this webinar!
We’ll look at how you can tackle these and similar situations by . . .
- Taking ownership of problems and solutions by naming them properly
- Helping coworkers and managers really “see” you and the value of communications work
- Changing your organizational culture by establishing simple rules for how comms should work
- Setting personal boundaries for how you collaborate with others at work
While the solutions we share won’t necessarily work overnight, they will work over time. We promise, they’ll be relatively easy to implement, compared to muddling through and putting up with these challenges!
Meet Kivi Leroux Miller
Kivi Leroux Miller is the founder and CEO of Nonprofit Marketing Guide, where she helps nonprofit communications professionals learn their jobs and love their jobs through a variety of training and coaching programs.
She is the award-winning author of three books, as well as a popular blog:
CALM not BUSY: How to Manage Your Nonprofit's Communications for Great Results (2018, Bold & Bright Media)
Content Marketing for Nonprofits: A Communications Map for Engaging Your Community, Becoming a Favorite Cause, and Raising More Money (2013, Jossey-Bass). ** WINNER of the 2014 Terry McAdam Book Award **
The Nonprofit Marketing Guide: High-Impact, Low-Cost Ways to Build Support for Your Good Cause" (2010, Jossey-Bass)
Kivi is also a popular keynote, workshop, and webinar presenter, speaking dozens of times each year. She is also the co-founder of Bold & Bright Media.
After many years in the San Francisco Bay Area and Washington, DC, Kivi gave up big city life to raise a family in rural North Carolina with her husband, two daughters, two cats, and countless backyard wildlife. She enjoys writing; gardening; volunteering with Girl Scouts, her church, and her local farmers market; hiking; vegetarian cooking; and teaching her kids how to bake.
P.S. This webinar will be recorded and available to watch for two weeks, but you must register BEFORE the webinar begins on December 8th.