Content Marketing for Nonprofits - Kivi's New Book!
Kivi's latest book, Content Marketing for Nonprofits will show you how to implement a content marketing strategy that will attract people to your cause, rather than interrupting them with your communications.
Inside you’ll find:
- An eye-opening look at how nonprofit marketing and fundraising is changing, and the perils of not quickly adapting
- Up-to-date guidance on communicating in a fast-paced, multichannel world
- How to make big-picture strategic decisions about your content, followed by pragmatic and doable tactics on everything from editorial calendars to repurposing content
- Real-world examples from 100+ nonprofits of all sizes and missions
21 Stupid Things Nonprofit Marketers Can Stop Doing (On-Demand Webinar)
This recorded webinar will help you identify 21 stupid communications tactics and strategies you are totally wasting your time on, as well as those you are needlessly holding on to. Also includes the 21 Stupid Things Nonprofit Marketers Can Stop Doing Infographic and printable list.
Nonprofit Monthly Writing Prompts.
This monthly free e-newsletter helps you smash through writer's block by giving you at least 10 ideas to get you thinking about articles, stories, press releases, blog posts, Facebook updates, letters, and other content that you could write for the following month.
Other Articles on Content Marketing
- Three Critical Skills for Your Nonprofit's Content Marketing Team
- Four Words That Are Shifting Nonprofit Communications and Fundraising
- The End of the Target Audience
- What They Want to Hear Versus What You Want to Say
- Save Time by Curating Content from Others
- Give Your Newsletter a Reason to Live
- How I Write Awesome Content
- Merging What You Can't Predict into Your Editorial Calendar
- 14 Ways to Share Results with Your Donors
- 12 Ways to Repurpose Old Content into New
- Nonprofit Communications, With and Without a Content Strategy
- 5 Goals for a Nonprofit Content Marketing Strategy
- How to Write (or Create Content) Fast!
- What Story Will You Tell This Summer?
- Get More Visual by Adding Photography to Your Communications
- Manage Your Communications with Campaigns and Arcs
- The 50-50 Rule for Creating Great Content
- 20 Favorite Formats for Nonprofit Content