SPACE IS LIMITED
What does "raising awareness" really mean anyway?
During this 60-minute budget-friendly webinar, we’ll show you the right way (and wrong way) to raise awareness for your cause with a concrete action plan.
If you have an All-Access Training Pass, this webinar is included at no additional charge and you can register on your Personal Dashboard.
You want to raise and spread awareness for your cause, but how, especially now?
“Raising awareness” means different things to different people. Are you being asked by your boss or board of directors to . . .
- Get the word out?
- Do some public outreach?
- Get some media attention?
- Running an advertising campaign?
- Get some word of mouth going?
- Go viral? (We really hope this particular phrase will fall out of favor now!)
And are you flummoxed about what this request really means and how to do it, especially with limited or no real resources?
During this brand-new webinar, you’ll learn how to take the “raise awareness” mandate and run with it by:
- Figuring out what “raising awareness” really means for your organization.
- Taking that broad goal and turning it into more concrete actions that are easier for you (and everyone around you) to understand.
- Creating a plan that is strategic and meaningful, and yet specific enough to guide your day to day work.
- Picking from a menu of classic low-budget “awareness raising” tactics.
- Deciding how to measure your “awareness raising” progress without a budget for public opinion polling.
We’ll also talk about what NOT to do! There are plenty of “awareness raising” ideas that are really just a big waste of time and money.
Meet Kivi Leroux Miller
Kivi Leroux Miller is the founder and CEO of Nonprofit Marketing Guide, where she helps nonprofit communications professionals learn their jobs and love their jobs through a variety of training and coaching programs.
She is the award-winning author of three books, as well as a popular blog:
CALM not BUSY: How to Manage Your Nonprofit's Communications for Great Results (2018, Bold & Bright Media)
Content Marketing for Nonprofits: A Communications Map for Engaging Your Community, Becoming a Favorite Cause, and Raising More Money (2013, Jossey-Bass). ** WINNER of the 2014 Terry McAdam Book Award **
The Nonprofit Marketing Guide: High-Impact, Low-Cost Ways to Build Support for Your Good Cause" (2010, Jossey-Bass)
Kivi is also a popular keynote, workshop, and webinar presenter, speaking dozens of times each year. She is also the co-founder of Bold & Bright Media.
After many years in the San Francisco Bay Area and Washington, DC, Kivi gave up big city life to raise a family in rural North Carolina with her husband, two daughters, two cats, and countless backyard wildlife. She enjoys writing; gardening; volunteering with Girl Scouts, her church, and her local farmers market; hiking; vegetarian cooking; and teaching her kids how to bake.
P.S. This webinar will be recorded and available to watch for two weeks, but you must register BEFORE the webinar begins on December 8th.