Kivi Leroux Miller teaches a "Blogging for Nonprofits" workshop as part of Duke University's certificate program in nonprofit management. You'll find information on these topics in the course notes.
- What is a Blog?
- Blogging Lingo
- How Blogs are Different from Other Online Tools
- How Nonprofits Can Use Blogs
- When NOT to Blog
- Your Blogging Questions
The Five W's and H of Blogging
- How: Setting Up Your Practice Blog
- Why: How Can a Blog Work for You?
- Who: Who Writes and Reads the Blog?
- What: Writing Good Blog Content
- When: Fitting Blogging In
- Where: Blogging Platforms