If you had a boss who wasn’t really into digital communications, I hope they are on board now!
But if you are just making a lot of content, throwing it out to the world and hoping something sticks, you won’t exactly get results to be proud of.
Join us this Thursday for a brand new webinar – Seven Great Online Marketing Campaigns Every Nonprofit Can Run – and learn how to publish these types of online marketing campaigns:
- Email list building campaigns
- Search engine optimization campaigns
- Campaigns to build trust and loyalty
- Donor-centered content marketing campaigns
- Content marketing for thought leadership
- Service-oriented content marketing campaigns
- Eye-opening content marketing campaigns that bring awareness
These campaigns will attract people to your cause and keep them engaged, rather than you feeling like you are interrupting them or posting content no one really cares about.
After this webinar, you’ll also know how to
- Set your campaign objectives
- Make your messaging more relevant
- Get creative with the creative
- Repurpose what you create into multiple channels
- Measure results and adjust as needed
Seven Great Online Marketing Campaigns Every Nonprofit Can Run
Presented by Kivi Leroux Miller
Thursday, May 7, 2020
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET (10:00 – 11:00 a.m. PT)
Registration is $99 or free with an All-Access Pass.