Working the last weeks of the year can be a drag. Kids are out of school. Co-workers are taking vacations. Let us help make your day a little brighter with some free stuff! Today we continue our book giveaway for our readers. So whether you are stuck at work or a nonprofit marketing geek who still reads blogs on vacation (like us), join us and win!
Earlier this summer we shared 21 stupid marketing tactics and strategies you are totally wasting your time on, as well as those you are needlessly holding on to.
Refer to the infographic below and let us know which of these stupid things you will pledge to stop doing in 2014.
You can also check out the FREE 60-minute recorded webinar, 21 Things Nonprofit Markerters Can Stop Doing, which not only identifies the stupid things your organization may be doing, but will also:
- Help you determine just how far your particular organization has traveled into Stupid Town
- Share advice on how to convince others what you’re doing is ridiculous, so that you can stop doing those things and move on together happily ever after
- What you can do instead that might actually accomplish the goal that the “biggest time suck ever” things were intended for in the first place.
Comment below and let us know which of these stupid things you are going to stop doing in 2014. The winner will be picked at random from comments made by Tuesday, December 31st.
Books we will be giving away include:
- Facebook Marketing for Dummies by John Haydon, Paul Dunay and Richard Krueger
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard by Chip Heath, and Dan Heath
- Blah Blah Blah: What to Do When Words Don’t Work by Dan Roam
- Giving 2.0: Transform Your Giving and Our World by Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen
- Guerrilla Marketing for Nonprofits: 250 Tactics to Promote, Recruit, Motivate, and Raise More Money by Jay Conrad Levinson, Frank Adkins, and Chris Forbes
- The PayPal Official Insider Guide to Online Fundraising by Jon Ann Lindsey
- Managing Technology to Meet Your Mission from NTEN