Thanks to everyone who took the survey on which topics should be on the nonprofit marketing weekly webinar series
schedule for this summer. Staff at more than 130 nonprofits voted and here are the top five webinar titles (schedule and registration pages coming soon):
– Must-Have Features for Nonprofit Websites
– How to Increase Traffic to Your Nonprofit Website
– Nonprofit Storytelling: How to Tell Your Nonprofit’s Best Stories (registration now open for May 14 webinar!)
– How to Measure the Effectiveness of Your Marketing Campaigns
– Creating a Compelling Message
As promised, all five of these topics will be scheduled this summer, along with several other high-ranking topics, including “Easy and Effective Ways to Build Your E-Newsletter List,” “Best Practices for Nonprofit Email Newsletters,” and “Writing a Quick and Dirty Marketing Strategy for Your Nonprofit.”
If you are subscribed to this blog, you’ll be the first to know when registration opens.
Curious which topics were NOT of interest to nonprofit communicators? Here are the five lowest ranking topics on the survey, which included 40 different titles:
– How to Create Your Nonprofit’s Channel on YouTube
– Using Election-Year Politics to Get Publicity for Your Cause
– Pitching Your Story to Shows Like Oprah and Ellen
– Writing Refresher: Avoiding the Most Common Grammar Mistakes
– Crash Course in Using MS Publisher for Nonprofit Publications
Congrats to the following people who took the survey and are each receiving a free webinar pass (my five-year-old Ava randomly selected the record numbers).
Laura Harrington, Friends of Norris Cotton Cancer Center
Marcos Martinez, Entre Hermanos
Joanna Scott, Victory Ministries
Danielle Thompson, Mascoma Valley Health Initiative
Brian Winters, Star Island Corp.